Read the answers to our most frequent questions….how to lose weight the quickest, how to know which equipment to get and more.
With 15 years experience in the fitness industry we have heard a few questions over the years. Here are the most frequently asked:
1. What piece of equipment should I use for weight loss?
Hire the piece of equipment that best suits your enthusiasm.
2. If I wish to purchase after the hire does any of my hire fee come off the purchase price?
Yes, all your 3 months hire (less GST) comes off the purchase price!
And there’s more! You then receive brand new equipment, not the equipment that you were hiring.
3. I can’t come and pick the equipment up? How much is the charge to deliver?
Sinclairs Fitness have FREE Delivery to all areas! **conditions apply
4. I work during the day so when can you deliver?
No problem, we deliver at a time suitable to you.
Our delivery times are:
7 Days a week – At a suitable time that is convenient for both parties.
All deliveries are fast, friendly and free! **conditions apply
5. What’s the back up service like?
You can see by our great delivery times that service is our priority.
We have been operating for almost 20 years, we are a family owned business who service their own equipment. This is something that almost no-one else does (the little secret we have is that other fitness suppliers get us to service their equipment).
6. How do I know what piece of equipment is best for me?
Our qualified staff can help you there.
They are all experts with tons of training and will do their very best to match you and your needs up with the perfect piece of fitness equipment.
7. Do I need to wait long for the equipment?
No. Sinclairs Fitness is one of the largest hire companies in Australia and we don’t run out of equipment! We usually deliver the next day.
8. I don’t want to pay more than I have to. How can I be sure I’ll get the best equipment at the best price?
We can bring a couple of different price points and you can therefore make your own comparison.
And, of course, you’ll also have the promise of our famous guarantee.
9. Is upstairs a problem?
No, our delivery team (which is our own team – we don’t contract out the delivery) have negotiated all types of delivery scenarios and stairs are no problem at all.
10. What are your opening hours?
- 9 am – 6 pm Monday to Friday
- 9 am to 5 pm on Saturday
See our location on a map.
11. Where in Tasmania do you deliver to?
We deliver all over Tasmania – free delivery, friendly service. **conditions apply
We don’t deliver outside Tasmania.
12. How much does it cost to set up my equipment?
All equipment comes with instructions.
As you would appreciate, some pieces of fitness equipment can take a little while to set up. We charge a nominal fee of $75 to set up your fitness equipment should you not want to do it yourself.
13. Are you really the cheapest around?
Yep. We’ll beat any price on any equipment we stock. No ifs, no buts.
Just lower prices.
Send your question to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll answer it ASAP. Or call us on 03 6234 1244.