Plyometrics are more fun to perform than traditional exercises, and do wonders for the body. If you don’t incorporate plyometrics into your workout, you’ll want to once you understand the awesome benefits.
Plyometrics Benefits you didn’t know:
- Enhanced performance – Increases in speed and agility. Even if you are involved in an activity or sport that doesn’t involve running, plyos can still help.
- Muscle Power – Strength in your arms and legs is enhanced by a higher rate of force development, therefore guarantees a rise in muscle power and force.
- Burning Calories – Increases in metabolism whilst you are at rest, as this is a form of High Intensity Interval Training.
- Endurance – Help get your stamina and power up, as these are performance indicators to endurance to use muscle force more efficiently.
- No Extreme Equipment – You can use almost anything, or grab some steps from us!
- For You Needs – plyometric training can be changed to suit anyone’s needs and fitness levels,.
Incorporating plyometrics into your fitness routines can help your fitness and is a great way to mix things up!