Sometimes it can be hard to keep motivated during the Winter months. It’s harder to get out of bed and there’s less daylight hours to work with. If you struggle to stay fit during Winter, see these 5 ways to keep going.
- Commit to shorter, high intensity workouts rather than long drawn out over-an-hour workouts.
- Do you cardio at home inside, maybe set up your exercise bike in front of the TV.
- Work several muscles groups at once, for example combining squats with bicep curls.
- Find some easy, healthy Winter recipes you love and buy all the ingredients needed.
- Stay positive. It may be dreary outside but remember why you work out in the first place – to feel good!