So you’ve started a new fitness program (go you!) but you haven’t quite seen any noticeable results.
There may be a few reasons for that which we will explain here.
- You’re not truly engaging your muscles. Each time you work out you want to be able to push yourself further then before. Why not do an extra 2 or 3 reps after your set is finished if you can handle it.
- You’re not sleeping enough. A lack of sleep can hurt your metabolism.
- You’re on social media during your workout. So at the end you think you have done 45 minutes of training when you’ve really done 30.
- You haven’t changed up your workout. As well as adding things to your workout as mentioned above like extra weight or more reps you want to be doing different exercises. The same each week just gets boring and isn’t as effective.
- You diet may be lacking. Visit your doctor and see if your body is lacking any essential nutrients or minerals.
If you’re working out right you should be able to see changes in as little as 2 weeks.